Standard Securities is the topmost Stock broker franchise in India
. We are known for Techno savvy, Research Based, Reliable and Efficient provider of Financial Services. It is our continuous endeavor to be a trustworthy advisor to our clients in helping them to achieve their financial goals which play a vital role in growth of any business.
SSIIL provides its sub-brokers with appropriate tools & support. Association with SSIIL means association with a trustworthy organization which is always there for your support.
We invite you to become our Sub-broker/Franchisee. To become a Sub-broker/Franchisee please provide the following details:
Eligibility & Infrastructure:
An entity with good records in financial services with good client base meeting following requirements can become our sub-broker/Franchisee:
Decently furnished 250 sq. ft. – 500 sq. ft. office
- Minimum 3 computers and UPS
- Broadband internet connection
- Telephone lines
- Scanner and Printer
- BCSM Certification BSE Cash Terminal
- NCFM Capital Market certification for NSE Cash Terminal
- NCFM Derivative Market certification for NSE Derivative Market
- Terminal Dealer
- Back office executive
- Office Assistant
Benifits of being our sub broker
- High Leverage / Limits to manage/grow your business.
- Zero office expence with personalized support with quility service.
- High Revanue sharing! You enjoy upto 95% Brokerage Revenue for Sub Broker.
- Sub Broker will get weekly Brokerage Payouts.
- Same Day Payouts to clients of Sub Broker
Providing our customers a well-informed investment decision by our experts & research team.
Aid into F&O segment with our in-depth research & product support on both futures as well as options strategies.
Commodities trading is indispensable to grow ones business as it has the potential to become multiple times of current business & with our membership with MCX & NCDEX we are able to provide most comprehensive platform.
For HNI clients who want to manage their own accounts but need advices are backed by our expert’s advices.